Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Favorite Thanksgiving Recipe's

Although I am English, I met my husband who is American when I was twenty, so I have been hosting Thanksgiving meals for a long time. I like to make little changes every year as well as bring back some of the favorites that we all love and look forward to. Here are a few suggestions in case you too plan to change things up a little this year.

Williams Sonoma Molded Cranberry Sauce
I have made this for years, and my daughter always slices the pineapple off the top for herself! It is very easy to make and so far, although I have a mini panic attack every year, it has always released from the mold perfectly. Don't serve a can of cranberry sauce. Just. Don't. Do. It. (Please!)


Roast Potatoes
Sorry, but I have to sneak something English into the meal!


Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
(Williams Sonoma no longer sells this pan, but you can get one on ebay)


Orchard Punch
For the children's table, although I like to add some to my champagne! I usually skip the apple slices and just float cranberries in it.


Baked Brie
An old favorite.


Ina Garten Roasted Butternut Squash Salad 
This will be new for us this year, but I tested the recipe at a dinner party earlier this week and it is wonderful.


Do you have any recipe suggestions that you want to share? Link them in the comments section below.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

The musings of a Town and Country friend...