Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Decisions, Decisions....

I need some help to make a difficult decision. I have in my possession $400 in gift vouchers for Tiffany, and I can't decide what to get. I don't mind buying something a little more expensive than the vouchers but lets not go crazy!

These are things in this price range that I already own:

I have these in blue topaz...


I have this silver bracelet...



I have several pairs of earrings in this price range.

I have 3 of these, one in black onyx as shown, one in pearl and a pink one that I think is rose quartz

My daughter has the silver toggle bracelet with the heart, a diamonds by the yard necklace and a heart locket.

I also have this nickel clock on my dressing table, and a beautiful crystal bowl in my drawing room.

It's a good problem to have but since I'm going to be at Tiffany on Saturday I really want to make up my mind before then. I prefer to know what I want before I get to the store, I hate to buy things on impulse.

Help!

3 comments:

  1. Good problem to have - I don't think you can go wrong. Or use it to buy a gift for a good friend :) XOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should buy something for your home... a vase, a crystal bowl, or some fun Tiffany crystal glasses! Otherwise, more jewelry works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice. I feel that I have enough Tiffany jewelry for now so am thinking about getting one of the following:

    - A Revere bowl
    - The gold evening bag
    - A jewelry roll

    Unless Sophie feels that she wants the diamonds by the yard bracelet to match her necklace. I have been wanting to get her something to show her how proud I am of her good grades so now might be the time.

    ReplyDelete

The musings of a Town and Country friend...