Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cordings

There is a wonderful shop on Picadilly in London called Cordings. It describes itself as the home of quality country clothing for Gentlemen and Ladies since 1839!

The store has been partly owned by rockstar Eric Clapton since 2003, and although he is a country boy at heart, his position as Design Director at the store has certainly infused their range with more high fashion items such as leather jodhpurs and Spanish riding boots similar to those worn by Kate Middleton.

Here is a taste:

Ladieswear

Ladies Trousers

Ladies Jackets

Ladieswear Coats

Ladieswear Accessories



Menswear

Mens Rainwear

Mens Shirts

Mens Knitwear

Mens Jackets

They do ship to the US, but I am lucky enough to get to shop there in person twice a year, and my husband is there even more frequently than that.

Next time you are in London I hope that you will visit Cordings. It's a British institution. (And Wallis Simpson used to shop there!)

4 comments:

  1. Love that checkered printed jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their classic style! Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you love it as much as I do. There are a few shops that just stop me in my tracks and this is one of them!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

The musings of a Town and Country friend...