Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Artwork

I have so many things that I want to share with you that I hardly know where to start.

There have been a lot of things that have inspired and excited me during the last 6 months, but I think the first thing I'll share with you is some new artwork.

I knew that I wanted a photo of a sailing boat in my son's room at the lake, but just could not find the perfect one.

After 2 years of looking, and one year of living with an empty wall I am pleased to say that my search has ended.

I bought this photo at Ethan Allen ...

It is very large, about 3 foot by 4 foot, and is one of a set of 3 if anyone has a lot of space to fill.

3 comments:

  1. How perfect for the lake house! And a fabulously large and excited WELCOME BACK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D :-)
    I look forward to catching up with you.

    ReplyDelete

The musings of a Town and Country friend...