Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pottery Barn - Antonia Bed

One of my favorite pieces in my Alabama home is this bed that I purchased for my daughters room.

Her room has a vaulted ceiling so I wanted a four poster, and I chose this particular bed, because although it is an iron bed, the headboard is padded cream linen. She likes to read in bed, and this is more comfortable than a traditional iron bed.

Antonia Canopy Bed, Full, Aged Bronze finish

I also got her light fixture from Pottery Barn, it is the Armonk 6-arm Chandelier.

3 comments:

  1. I miss PB, I could always find something fun there. Thanks for the Shere coat post, Hopsy is bringing me one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love PB? Great stuff! That bed is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pottery Barn! What a beautiful bedroom!

    Your blog is lovely! I am going to add you to my "follow" list!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

The musings of a Town and Country friend...