Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cooks Illustrated

I have a lot of cookbooks.

Plus I love to get recipes from the internet.

I mean I really have a lot of cookbooks ... at both houses.

I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more.

Well ... unless Delia Smith or Ina Garten published a new one in which case I would need two copies one for each house.

I have been doing really well about not buying a new one. But just before Christmas we got a delivery from Amazon that contained this...

My husband had ordered it and it has fast become one of my absolute favorites.

6 comments:

  1. I love Cook's Illustrated. I did not realize that they had a cookbook. I may have to break down and get that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, you should get it! I made a goat cheese and leek quiche last night and my husband swears it was the best quiche he has ever had :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got their magazine last year. What a great salad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cobb salad is my favorite! The presentation is glorious! I might have to take a look at this one. Love the magazine, but might have to look into the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! what a great salad (and huge) you have created. I love cookbooks ... one can never have too many! xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was huge, it took us two nights to finish it. It sure was yummy though :-)

      Delete

The musings of a Town and Country friend...