Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Boots No7

Have you discovered the Boots range at Target yet?

It is an English skin-care and make-up brand, and I love it so much that even though I moved to the US in 1994 I still use it. I used to stock up when I went home, or have friends and family bring me products, but now I can get it at Target - yeah!

Some of my favorites are...

Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask 

Product Image Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask

Product Image Boots No7 Intensive Moisture Face Mask

Product Image Boots No7 Glycolic Peel Kit
The prices are very low, and the products are very gentle - I find most skin-care products too harsh for my skin, but I love these.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to try those products!

    Also, I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend uses this brand and swears by the product.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I love how affordable it is....I also love your blog. Just found it recently.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

The musings of a Town and Country friend...