Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

BCBG Granger Sandals

Hi Blog friends.

I haven't had much to share lately. Just been too busy playing with Milly to shop.

But...I did buy two pairs of these sandals. They are so comfortable, and tres stylish.

I have them in white...
and I loved them so much that I also bought them in pink/green


I got mine at Macy's but I have found them online at both Zappos and Nordstrom.

Due to the Volcano (I never thought I would blog that line!!!!) my trip to London was cancelled, so instead we went to Florida, and I wore both pairs of sandals a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you weren't able to make it to London but it sounds like you had a marvelous trip to FL. Hope you enjoyed the sun and the sand. These sandals are gorgeous and so is your amazing Lilly caftan! :)

    Hugs to Milly!

    ReplyDelete

The musings of a Town and Country friend...