Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Summer Accessories

Spring is most definitely in the air here in Atlanta. The birds are singing, the trees are full of blossom and my thoughts are turning to summer plans which naturally leads me to thinking about what to buy!

It doesn't matter if you have a holiday planned yet or not, there is nothing like a fun summary addition to your closet to make you feel like you are on vacation.

I bought a bamboo bag on cyber Monday last year and it has become my goto bag this Spring. I cannot believe how many people have stopped and asked me where I got it from.



I had been searching for a vintage bag exactly like this and was so surprised to see that Cult Gaia was not only making them but that it was far cheaper. It took me a while to decide which size to get but ultimately I went with the large and could not be happier with it.

Our summer plans usually involve a lot of walking so I am always on the look out for comfortable shoes that can manage to look cute as well as allow me to navigate cobblestone streets without breaking an ankle. I love espadrilles and have several pairs. My favorites at the moment are a flat pair by Rag and Bone, and a wedge pair that I found on Amazon. I also love the ruffle sneakers from Tory Burch and these embroidered ballet flats. I think each of these pairs of shoes would easily handle a day spent exploring in Europe.





I am searching for a new summer bag and so far this is at the top of my list. It is handmade in Portugal and apparently I can always find room in my closet for a new bag (please don't judge me).



 I hope you too are full of the joys of Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The musings of a Town and Country friend...