Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

What to wear on July 4th

Do you have your outfit picked out yet?

We are flying to Kansas City for the weekend to pick our daughter up from a Duke TIP summer camp, and will be getting together with some old friends.

Wherever you spend your holiday, I hope you have fun and enjoy some spectacular fireworks.

I will be wearing this.....


It's the Bidi dress by Lilly Pulitzer.

But I have other ideas for anyone who is still looking for the perfect red/white/blue outfit.

I saw these ribbon flip-flops in my Talbots store and they had a red/white/blue ribbon...so cute


Or, for a more casual look, how about this T-shirt from Tory Burch with a pair of dark blue jeans and some white converse.



Tory Burch "Lidia" Polo Shirt






2 comments:

  1. That is a great dress ... you will look amazing!! I hope you won't need the swetaer -- you never know, smart planning on your part!! Have a Fantastic time... HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choices. Twyla is such a flattering dress. Gorgeous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

The musings of a Town and Country friend...