Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ethan Allen - Rent Table

I have always loved rent tables.



They look fabulous in a foyer, but wouldn't work in mine so I didn't think this was something I would own as long as I live in my present abode.

I have been trying to look around my home with fresh eyes as part of my Spring goal to refresh things and I realized that the table I have between my chair and sofa looks a little small.

I purchased a leather top Newport rent table from Ethan Allen and it works perfectly. The scale is much more suitable for the room that what was there before.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! I need some new things as everything I have, I have loved so much I haven't wanted to update...but I feel it is getting past time to make some changes!

    ReplyDelete

The musings of a Town and Country friend...