Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A little bit about myself



Hello friends of the blog world!

I love reading your blogs, and thank you so much for reading mine.

I thought it would be nice to get to know each other a little. So... here is a little bit about me and I look forward to reading a little bit about you on your own blogs, or if you don't have a blog then please leave a comment, I would love to get to know you.

1. I was born in Kent, England. I moved to Colchester at 18 to attend university, and then moved to London when I graduated. I lived there until I was 26 when I moved to the US.

2. I met my husband at university. He came to England for one year to complete a Masters degree and stayed for 6 years!

3. I have always loved style. I love to dress well, and love to decorate.

4. I was a goal orientated career girl until I had children, and now I am a very happy housewife.

5. I love to craft, especially scrap booking.

6. I try to work as hard at being a housewife as my husband does at his job.

7. Although I have become very Americanized I still shop like a European.

8. We spend 4 nights a week at our home in Georgia and then weekend at our lake house in Alabama.

9. I have been married for over 20 years and still love my husband.

10. We're about to add to our family, we're getting a puppy. My children are so excited.

12 comments:

  1. Wow quite the life you have had.
    I have a brother who lives in London. He and his wife (who is from Greece) have two young sons. They ahave lived there going on 10 yrs now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty picture of you! Thanks for sharing about yourself, I love getting to know other bloggers.

    I studied abroad for a year in London at the London College of Fashion in Oxford Circus and lived in Maida Vale on Clifton Gardens. It was a charming little two story flat with a roof terrace. I had the most wonderful experiences there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, my office was above the Laura Ashley at Oxford Circus! We may have passed each other on the street.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture! And thanks for sharing some more about yourself. I love getting to know people through blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a neat life! Thanks for sharing more about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your interesting life with us. I'm really enjoying getting to know you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo! So happy to know a bit more about you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I am planning my first trip to England for September and am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are just darling! And it was so fun to read a little bit about you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love learning more about you - am really enjoying your blog! We're almost neighbors, we live in the same state 3 nights a week! :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed reading a post that told us a bit more about you. I forget sometimes that we're "almost neighbors, too." =)

    ReplyDelete

The musings of a Town and Country friend...