Hello friends of the blog world!
I love reading your blogs, and thank you so much for reading mine.
I thought it would be nice to get to know each other a little. So... here is a little bit about me and I look forward to reading a little bit about you on your own blogs, or if you don't have a blog then please leave a comment, I would love to get to know you.
1. I was born in Kent, England. I moved to Colchester at 18 to attend university, and then moved to London when I graduated. I lived there until I was 26 when I moved to the US.
2. I met my husband at university. He came to England for one year to complete a Masters degree and stayed for 6 years!
3. I have always loved style. I love to dress well, and love to decorate.
4. I was a goal orientated career girl until I had children, and now I am a very happy housewife.
5. I love to craft, especially scrap booking.
6. I try to work as hard at being a housewife as my husband does at his job.
7. Although I have become very Americanized I still shop like a European.
8. We spend 4 nights a week at our home in Georgia and then weekend at our lake house in Alabama.
9. I have been married for over 20 years and still love my husband.
10. We're about to add to our family, we're getting a puppy. My children are so excited.